Determining the amount of rent
Rent - the amount of payments for the period specified in the lease. Rent the landlord must provide a profit, not lower the average rate of return on invested capital, and for the tenant the cost should be lower than the cost of bank credit for the purchase of equipment and machinery.
Goals and situation assessment lease rate.
Determining the rental rate must be at leasing of industrial, warehouse, office space, land and other property under state ownership to determine the fair value of the size of the lease.
Determination of rents to determine the fair value payment for the lease of property in situations where the owner or authorized person is unable to determine the rate independently. Such a situation may arise, for example, when renting a custom property (unique equipment or buildings, requiring significant repair or overhaul)
The procedure for assessing the rental rates.
Determining the amount of rental rate is based on the premise that capitalized earnings (net of taxes and obligatory payments) received from the operation of the facility is equal to the market value of the leased property. Thus, in the absence of information on the value of rents on the open market, the appraiser can estimate the size of the market value of the property, and then determining the size of the entrepreneur's profit margins, determine the amount of rental rate for the property.
Gradually, the definition of the rental rates is as follows:
1. Determination of market value of the property a maximum number of approaches (cost, comparative, income);
2. Determining the discount rate, the relevant activities of operating the property;
3. Definition of profit, which is able to bring objects;
4. Due to the fact that the landlord of logic should not take away the tenant 100% profit from the exploitation of property, determine the share of profits, remaining from the parties;
5. Share of profit in monetary terms, retained by the lessor and is the value arendnoyplaty for the use of property.
Documents required for assessment of rent:
- Proof of right to object (property, rent, etc.);
- Documents BTI on the object. (Floor plan and explication of the house);
- For information about the presence of charges at the facility, including a pledge or encumber debt obligations, the presence of tenants, legal notices, agreements, contracts, agreements, special tax levies and other restrictions on the use (if any);
- Data on the physical boundaries of the object (a copy of a geodesic plan or maps indicating the location and description of the object);
- The documents confirming the right to land ownership, rental, etc.);
- Data on plants belonging to the object;
- Data on the property (if any), a non-real estate;
- For information about facilities, ancillary buildings, infrastructure and other improvements located on land.