Home valuation is a necessary tool for maintaining a mutually beneficial balance of interests, both for the buyer and seller of real estate. Evaluation of the house is required not only in the case of purchase and sale, but also in the case of transferring the house as collateral to secure the borrower’s credit obligations. After the house is evaluated, the lender and borrower receive an assessment report compiled by an independent appraiser, which is an objective benchmark for the value of the pledged House.
The main situations of estimating the value of a house are:
- evaluation of the house when buying and selling;
- assessment of the house when transferring as collateral;
- contribution to the authorized capital;
- assessment of the House under insurance.
Estimating the value of a house takes into account the location of the object, the availability of security, checkpoints, access roads, the state of the house and the environment as a whole. All and not only these factors will be taken into account by The Specialists of our evaluation company. We have extensive experience and provide qualified services for evaluating a house in the shortest possible time.
The steady growth of the market of cottages and individual residential buildings in the Kiev region and Ukraine as a whole has caused a situation where the demand for these objects often exceeds the supply. In such conditions, in most cases, offer prices for residential real estate are formed on the basis of speculative factors and do not always correspond to the real use value of objects. In this situation, conducting an independent assessment of cottages, dachas and residential buildings becomes a necessary tool for maintaining a mutually beneficial balance of interests, both the buyer and seller of real estate.
An assessment of the value of cottages and residential buildings is required not only in the case of purchase and sale, but also in the case of transfer of these objects as collateral to secure the borrower’s credit obligations. By receiving an assessment report compiled by an independent appraiser, the lender and borrower receive an objective benchmark for the value of a cottage or other residential property pledged as collateral.
It is no secret that when evaluating a house, the location of the object is of great importance, that is, in the direction of which highway and at what distance from the border of Kiev is the object being evaluated. It should also be noted that not an unimportant factor is the availability of security, checkpoints, access roads, the state of the cottage and the environment as a whole. All and not only these factors will be taken into account by our experts when evaluating your home.
Documents required to evaluate a residential building:
- documents confirming the right to the object (ownership, lease, etc.);
- BTI documents for the object. (Floor plan and explication of the House);
- information about the existence of encumbrances in the object, including encumbrances with collateral or debt obligations, the presence of tenants, legal reservations, agreements, contracts, contracts, special tax levies and other restrictions on use (if any);
- data about the physical boundaries of the object (copies of the Geodetic plan or map with the designation and description of the object’s location);
- documents confirming the right to immovable property (lease, etc.);
- data on structures that are part of the object;
- data on property (if any) that is not immovable;
- information about structures, outbuildings, infrastructure facilities, and other improvements located on the land plot.